ASEAN Energy Awards 2017
The Energy Commission, in collaboration with the Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA) as the coordinator for ASEAN Energy Efficiency Sub-Sector Network (EE&C-SSN), would like to invite owners/managers of buildings and industries in Malaysia to participate in the ASEAN Energy Awards 2017 organised by ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE).
The objective of the competition are:-
1. To promote and disseminate best practices in energy management demonstrated or applied in buildings and industries in the ASEAN member countries.
2. To encourage all sector participation in adopting and implementing innovative and creative energy management approaches towards energy conservation to enhance business growth.
3. To promote energy management as a tool to save energy; as another form of energy resource; and, to improve environmental quality in the ASEAN region.
The two categories of the awards are as follows:
1. ASEAN Best Practices Competition for Energy Management in Buildings and Industries ; and
2. ASEAN Energy Efficiency and Conservation (EE&C) Best Practices Competition for Energy Efficient Buildings.
For further information about the awards, please click on the link below.
1. ASEAN Energy Awards 2017 application form
2. Guideline ASEAN Best Practices Competition for Energy Management in Buildings and Industries
3. Guideline ASEAN EE&C Best Practices Competition for Energy Efficient Buildings
4. Guideline for Special Submission