Application for Certificate of Approval (COA) for Exhibition
A. Application Procedure
- Applicant is required to apply COA for Exhibition through e-Permit http://epermit.dagangnet.com.
- Applicant shall complete application by providing all information correctly and attached all required documents.
- Information such as Name of Electrical Equipment, Brand and Model shall be correct or else application will be rejected.
- Detail steps on application procedures are available at e-Permit website on Trader Module User Guide.
- Technical documents required for COA Exhibition are:
- A Cover letter to specify: i) Name, place, address, exhibition date and length of exhibition or offer letter to join the related exhibition.
ii) Invoice and Air Way Bill (AWB) for importation by air or Bill of Lading (BL) for importation by sea should be made available.
- Applicant shall pay RM20.00 for the processing fee.
B. Exhibition Fee
Exhibition Fee of RM 200.00 shall be paid upon approval of the COA.
C. Requirement for COA Exhibition
Equipment approved is intended to be displayed only. It need to:-
i) NOT to be sold, installed or used;
ii) re-export or returned to country of origin after exhibition.