The Energy Commission eAduan System is an internet based communication platform for customers or users to raise their complaint to the Commission on issues pertaining to the electricity and piped gas supply which covers the following subject matter:>
- Electricity Supply and Safety;
- Piped Gas Supply and Safety;
- Electricity and Gas Competency;
- Energy Management.
For new complaint, the complainant is required to fill in the mandatory information field so as to facilitate the External Relation and Compliant Management Unit of the Energy Commission in assisting the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Name, mailing and email address;
- Name, mailing and email address, telephone number and website address of the company involved in the complaint; and
- Specific remarks on the complaint.
Review status of Submitted Complaints
Kindly notify the complaint reference number together with any of the following supporting items (IC number, email address or mobile phone number) which has been registered together with the submitted complaint.
Review Complaint service can be used to review all type of complaint which has been logged and recorded into the Energy Commission eAduan Portal.
Kindly contact the External Relations and Consumers Affairs Unit at 03-88708632 or 03-88708674 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday) for further assistance or clarification on eAduan service.
Process Flow for Complaints
The Energy Commission SMS eAduan is a channel to allow the public to send complaints to the Commission via SMS using a simple code number i.e. 15888.
1. Type : ST ADUAN
2. Send to 15888
3. The complainant will receive feedback with Reference Number.
4. To check, type ST SEMAK to 15888 or visit www.st.gov.my for more information and specify your Reference Number.
Please Note: Every message sent by complainant will be charged RM0.15 cent and each message received by complainant will be charged RM0.20 cent. Thank you.