Application Procedure for Certificate of Registration (COR)
A. Application Procedure
- Applicants who require applying for Certificate of Approval (COA) shall register as registered manufacturer/importer with the Energy Commission.
- Applicant has to ensure their registration as registered manufacturer/importer is valid prior to apply for COA.
- Registration can be made through e-DIK system http://edik.st.gov.my . The Energy Commission will issue the successful applicant with a Certificate of Registration (COR) to Manufacture/Import.
- A COR shall be valid for not less than 1 year and not exceeding 5 years from the date of issue or renewal.
- Renewal of COR shall be made within two (2) months before the expiry date and not less than 14 days before the expiry date.
- Application for Renewal of COR received less than 14 days before the expiry date will automatically be rejected. In this case applicant needs to apply for a new COR.
- Registered manufacturer/importer will be issued with Form V1 Certificate of Registration to Manufacture/Import.
B. Documents Required
Documents required for Certificate of Registration to manufacture and import are as follows:
- Business Registration with Companies Commission of Malaysia (under Business Registration Act)
- Certificate of Business Registration (Form D) and others business information; or
- Certificate of Private Company Incorporation (Form 9)
- Form 9, Form 24, Form 49 or latest form of Annual Return of a Company
C. Annual Fee
No Fee Imposed.