Electricity Supply (Compounding of Offences) Regulations 2001: P.U. (A) 408
P.U. (A) 408
ELECTRICITY SUPPLY ACT 1990
ELECTRICITY SUPPLY (COMPOUNDING OF OFFENCES) REGULATIONS 2001
IN exercise of the powers conferred by subsection 43(2) of the Electricity Supply Act 1990 [Act 447], the Minister makes the following regulations:
Citation and commencement
1. (1) These regulations may be cited as the Electricity Supply (Compounding of Offences) Regulations 2001.
(2) These Regulations come into operation on 2 January 2002.
2. All offences specified in subsection 43(1) of the Act may be compounded.
Compounding of offence
3. (1) An offer to compound shall be made in Form 1 of the Schedule.
(2) A person who accepts an offer to compound shall furnish payment for the compound by using Form 2 of the Schedule
(3) Upon payment of the compound, an official receipt for the payment shall be issued to the person to whom the offer of compound was made.
4. The Electricity Supply (Compounding of Offences) Rules 1994 [P.U. (A) 320/1994] is revoked.
Click here to get schedules and the forms