Wireman PW3/PW4

  1. Possess a Single Phase wiring certificate of competency for at least 1 year from issuance date of the PW1/PW2 certificate of competency.
  2. Possess not less than 1 year working experience in Three Phase electrical wiring with a Class C electrical contractor registered with the Energy Commission.
  3. Possess complete log book based on 1 year working experience validated by a competent person and the employer.
  4. Possess Employees Provident Fund (EPF) or SOCSO statement as evidence of working experience for at least 1 year.