Application Procedure for Certificate of Registration (COR) to Manufacture/ Import
A. Application Procedure
- Applicants who require applying for Certificate of Approval (CoA) shall register as registered manufacturer/ importer with the Energy Commission.
- Applicant has to ensure their registration as registered manufacturer/ importer is valid prior to apply for CoA.
- Registration can be made through e-DIK system http://edik.st.gov.my. The Energy Commission will issue the successful applicant with a Certificate of Registration (CoR) to Manufacture/ Import.
- A CoR shall be valid for not less than 1 year and not exceeding 5 years from the date of issue or renewal.
- Renewal of CoR shall be made within one (1) month before the expiry date and not less than 14 days before the expiry date.
- Application for Renewal of CoR received less than 14 days before the expiry date will automatically be rejected. In this case applicant needs to apply for a new CoR.
- Registered manufacturer/importer will be issued with Form V1 Certificate of Registration to Manufacture/ Import.
B. Documents Required
1. Documents required for Certificate of Registration to manufacture and import are as follows:
- Business Registration with Companies Commission of Malaysia (under Business Registration Act)
- Certificate of Business Registration (Form D)
- Others Business Information
Company Incorporation with Companies Commission of Malaysia (under Companies Act)
- Form 9 / Form Section 17
- Form 44 / Form Section 46(3)
- Form 49 or latest Form of Annual Return of a Company / Form Section 14 / Form Section 68 / Form Section 58
- Form 24 / Form Section 51 / Form Section 78
2. Warehouse Tenancy Agreement
3. Business License from Local Authority (i.e. Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur)
4. Photo of the premise showing the business signboard
5. Any other information/document as the Commission deems necessary
C. Annual Fee
No Fee Imposed.