Suruhanjaya Tenaga (Energy Commission), a statutory body established under the Energy Commission Act 2001 is the regulator for the electricity and piped gas supply industry in Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah. We are recruiting professionals to fill up vacancies in the Headquarters (Putrajaya) and Regional Offices. We seek Malaysian citizens who are self-driven and demonstrate good professional qualities, as well as having a high degree of propensity for learning.
- Head – Legal Advisory Services (Putrajaya)
- Executive - Administration & Facilities Management (Putrajaya)
- Executive - Electrical Engineering (Putrajaya, Selangor and Kelantan)
- Executive – Gas Tariff Development (Putrajaya)
- Executive – Energy Data & Research (Putrajaya)
- Executive – Conventional Capacity Procurement (Putrajaya)
- Executive – Legal Framework Development (Putrajaya)
- Technician – (Johor)
- Customer Service Assistant – (Putrajaya)
Submit your application, with a detailed resume and your most recent passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:-
Director (Corporate Services)
No. 12, Jalan Tun Hussein,
Precinct 2, 62100 Putrajaya.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.